1600 Renaissance style building used for living and business purposes
but primarily a barn and stable.
Owned by Etienne Girard
1893 Owned by Johann Carl Girard, Mayor of Tallinn, leader of the
Brotherhood of Blackheads owner of Kunda Manor and the ’Girard de Soucanton’
(a Russian ship bearing his name), world traveller and collector. Building
renovated according to the design of architect Rudolf von Engelhart.
1998 Since 10th May of this year, two storeys have been occupied by the Egoist restaurant.